Wednesday 16 December 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: CREED


Director: Ryan Coogler
Cast: Sylvester Stallone , Michael B. Jordan , Tessa Thompson , Graham McTavish
Plot: The film follows Adonis Johnson Creed - the son of Rocky Balboa's late friend and former rival Apollo Creed - who travels to Philadelphia to find Rocky and requests for the former World Heavyweight champion to train him into becoming a world-class boxer.


My Movie Review: The movie is all about reliving the legend and making your own legacy despite of the let downs outside the ring. It's not your average boxing film that focuses on the sport only this one is deeper beyond the story. This movie belongs to the stellar raging Sylvester Stallone who find new side of Rocky Balboa passing his throne on Apollo Creed son played by Michael B.Jordan that delivers believable performance and lock-out punch!
My Favorite Lines: "Time takes everybody out; time's undefeated." "One step. One punch. One round at a time!" "You see this guy here? That's the toughest opponent you're ever going to have to face. I believe that's true in the ring, and I think that's true in life. Now show me something." "I can train at your house. No I don't know nobody's been to my house in a long time you might be uncomfortable there. What, do you walk around naked?" Hey don't you want this? It's on this. What if you lose it? It's already in the cloud."

No comments:

Post a Comment