Wednesday 13 April 2016

TRAVEL TO PLACES: MACAU MUSEUM (MUSEU DE MACAU)

My Personal Experience: I went to Macau Musem (Museu de Macau) last November 26, 2014, together with sister and her husband. We were seizing the moment on our last stop in Macau despite of the minimal time going to the ferry boat. My sister's husband went inside the museum while my sister and I went to take photos on the rooftop and on ground














Macau Museum Museu de Macau
The Macau Museum (Portuguese: Museu de Macau) is located on the hill of the Fortaleza do Monte, a 16th-century fort in Macau. The museum presents the history of the city and territory of the former Portuguese colony of Macau, now a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. Planning for the museum started in April 1995, it's construction began in September 1996 and the museum was inaugurate on 18 April 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment