Friday 29 July 2016

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: JASON BOURNE


Director: Paul Greengrass
Cast: Matt Damon , Alicia Vikander , Julia Stiles , Vincent Cassel , Tommy Lee Jones
Plot: Matt Damon reprises his role as Jason Bourne/David Webb in the fifth installment of the series where more questions are set to be answered.


My Movie Review: The movie is an exhilarating thrill ride from start to finish really intense. The franchise told a pretty complete story in the original trilogy that continues to blooms. Jason Bourne is very spontaneous each scene worthy to see keeps audience captivated. The car chasing scenes were bad-ass truly live up what an action movie can do satisfying rides and delivers more than expected. It ended well leaving open doors for future stories.
My Favorite Lines: "I know who I am. I remember everything." "Remembering everything doesn't mean you know everything." "We've just been hacked, could be worse than Snow den. Facial recognition got a hit. Jesus Christ, it’s Jason Bourne." "Why would he come back now?" "Thirty-two kills. People are all safer because of what you did." "You’re never going to find any peace, not until you admit to yourself who you really are." "This is Jason Bourne. I need to talk. "It’s time to get some answers." "There's a demonstration in front of the Greek Parliament building. I think she'll use it as cover. They tracked you. We've gotta move." "The world is at war. We need the perfect weapon." "I know what you did. Tell me."

No comments:

Post a Comment