Monday 25 July 2016

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE PURGE: ELECTION YEAR

Director: James DeMonaco
Cast: Frank Grillo , Edwin Hodge , Betty Gabriel , Kyle Secor , Joseph Julian Soria
Plot: The third horror thriller film of the series is set as a prequel which will be focusing on the Revolutionaries and the first ever Purge to take place.


My Movie Review: The movie is caught in the middle my expectations were meet halfway. The politics didn't help to thrill me but good subject to tackle I thought people who purge were the one to have election to have their leader during purge night that could be better. It is what is fun night to test human ability to survive the night conquering the crazy peeps. Trying to enjoy it but I'm worried that it will end if I felt comfortable so I didn't let my guard down. I think it's better than the first one The Purge but Anarchy their second still the best.

More Description: It's been two years since Leo Barnes (Frank Grillo) stopped himself from a regrettable act of revenge on Purge Night. Now serving as head of security for Senator Charlie Roan (Elizabeth Mitchell), his mission is to protect her and survive the annual ritual that targets the poor and innocent. But when a betrayal forces them onto the streets of D.C on their one night when no help is available they must stay alive until dawn.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4094724/

No comments:

Post a Comment