Sunday 18 September 2016

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: BRIDGET JONES'S BABY


Director: Sharon Maguire
Cast:  Renee Zellweger , Colin Firth , Patrick Dempsey , Sally Phillips , Jim Broadbent
Plot: Forty-three year old Bridget Jones is still single, and is now dealing with a surprise pregnancy. To make things more complicated, she doesn't know which among her two suitor's the father. Renee Zellweger plays for the third time as she navigates motherhood. 


My Movie Review: The movie is a success comeback it doesn't loose the good feel vibes. It might be long time coming but fans will love this third installment bouncing bundle of joy. Bridget Jones's Baby still have the romantics and nostalgia feels at the same gives room to new exciting chapter. Bridget Jones is a lovable mess and has infectious laughter that has the ability relateable even if you don't experience what she's going through. Hilarious!
My Favorite Lines: "Sometimes you just love a person just because they feel like home." So there I was surrounded by my friends and all ready for my happy ever after. At least that’s how I pictured it." "Dear diary, it’s sort of funny story. A few months ago I met Jack." "And then the next week Mark, my ex and I, had similar relations. But I can’t go back and keep making the same mistakes, when I can make new ones." "Are you in love with him? I have been in the past. And me?” I could be, one day." "It’s like the final of the X Factor. Dial zero one if you want it to be Mark and zero two if you want it to be Jack." "Ding-Dong"

No comments:

Post a Comment