Sunday 4 September 2016

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE WATERLOO STREET

My Personal Experience: I went to Waterloo Street last year August 8, 2015, together with my sister. We went there to see the city and drop off find new restaurants to hangout. While walking we stop by at Singapore Art Museum (SAM) to take photos in the front side even I got pics here I can't get enough to have another same place but different moments.















Waterloo Street
Waterloo Street is a two-way street in downtown Singapore stretching from Rochor Road to Bras Basah Road. It pass through the planning areas of Rochor and Museum Planning Area. It is parallel to North Bridge Road, Victoria Street, Queen Street (in sequence). These were the major roads to the city in the olden days which means "the first road", "the second road", "the third road". Waterloo Street call si beh lo which means "the forth road".

No comments:

Post a Comment