Thursday 20 October 2016

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN

Director: Tate Taylor
Cast: Emily Blunt , Luke Evans , Justin Theroux , Haley Bennett , Rebecca Ferguson
Plot: After her divorce, Rachel Watson takes the train to work every day, and each day, the train passes by her old house, which her ex-husband now lives in with his new wife and child. To distract herself from her pain, she starts to look at a pair of young couple who lives a few houses down, Megan and Scott Hipwell, and every day, she would fantasise about how happy they are as a family. But one day, she sees something shocking and is filled with rage. The next morning, she wakes up with a horrible hangover, various wounds and bruises, and no memory of the night before. Then she sees on TV that Megan Hipwell has gone missing. Rachel decides to investigate what happened to Megan and try to find out what has she's been doing the same night Megan went missing.


My Movie Review: The movie is a conclusion the best mystery thriller drama of the year. The story is just gripping pulls your interest as it progress with complications made it good. Emily Blunt is superb never except that she's that good making this her best performance. The Girl On The Train is one of the most anticipated book adaptation turned movie I most excited to see there's something about it that I feel will make my year like when Gone Girl. Riding train will never be the same when I look on the window and see people I will create stories in my mind and remember the shocking revelations and puzzling twists I know now.
My Favorite Lines: "I saw her, I saw her from the train. She was…she was with this man, just for a second." "A teacher once told me I was the mystery of self-reinvention. It’s like having a secret, and nobody but me knows I’m doing it." "I read once that when a train hits it can rip the clothes right off of you." Why are you here? Because I’m afraid of myself. "Can you tell me where you were Friday night?  I was in the city and then I went to visit my husband." "So what did you do during those hours that night? I don’t remember, there’s some time missing." You were seen in the area that night. Did you murder Megan Hipwell?

No comments:

Post a Comment