Thursday 26 January 2017

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: LA LA LAND


Director: Damien Chazelle
Cast: Ryan Gosling , Emma Stone , John Legend , Rosemarie DeWitt , Finn Wittrock ,  J.K. Simmons , Sonoya Mizuno , Callie Hernandez , Jessica Rothenberg , Thom Shelton
Plot: The movie, set in contemporary Los Angeles, centers on a love story between a jazz pianist and an aspiring actress. However, the couple starts facing difficulties as they become more successful in their careers.


My Movie Review: The movie is bitter sweet musical that keep the foolish dreamers in us! Chivalry is not dead when it comes to La La Land when you make someone fall in love through your music. Emma Stone deserve to win the Oscars for her magnificent singing! At first I don't want to watch this movie because I don't want to ruin the fantasy I saw in the trailer but somehow I realized that I need to wake up to the dream and face the reality. My heart got broken still I love every moment of it, this is real not all ends in happy ending.
My Favorite Song: Audition "The Fools Who Dream"

Here's to the ones who dream.. Foolish, as they may seem.. Here's to the hearts that ache, Here's to the mess we make.. She captured a feeling.. Sky with no ceiling.. Sunset inside a frame.. She lives in her liquor and died with a flicker.. I'll always remember the flame.. Here's to the ones who dream.. Foolish, as they may seem.. Here's to the hearts that ache.. Here's to the mess we make.. She told me: A bit of madness is key to give us to color to see.. And that's why they need us, So bring on the rebels.. The ripples from pebbles.. The painters.. and poets.. and plays.. And here's to the fools who dream!! Crazy, as they may seem!! Here's to the hearts that break!! Here's to the mess we make!!!

Source: https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Emma-Stone/Audition-The-Fools-Who-Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment