Saturday 7 January 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- ONE RAFFLES PLACE

My Personal Experience: I went to Singapore One Raffles Place last October 4, 2015, together with my sister. We went there to capture tallest buildings in the business district with me since I'm leaving in few days. One Raffles Place is the one business address for locals while skyscraper playground for the tourists. Love the architecture gets you moving.
















One Raffles Place
Formerly Overseas Union Bank Centre or OUB Centre is one of three tallest skyscrapers in the city of Singapore, sharing the title with the UOB Plaza and Republic Plaza. At 280 m (920 ft), it was the tallest building in the world outside North America at the time of its completion in 1986, surpassing South Korea's 63 Building completed one year earlier, until succeeded the Bank of China Tower. The building sits the city centre of Raffles Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment