Sunday 4 February 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- RISTORANTE BIGOLI

My Personal Experience: I went to Trinoma Ristorante Bigoli last year November 16, 2017, together with my best friend. We went there to taste an Italian Theme Resto at affordable price. Ristorante Bigoli is my earliest memory about pesto my sister took me when I was a child from pasta to bread anything pesto is what I love this time the chicken I order have pesto flavor too!!














Ristorante Bigoli
From Mondays to Fridays, you can eat all the pasta you want! There are 6 kinds of pasta to choice from – Spaghetti Bolognese, Fetuccine Alfredo, Abruzzo’s Aglio Olio, Spaghetti Al Pesto, Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca and Spaghetti Marinara. Note that it’s only from 2pm to 6pm! Ristorante Bigoli gives you a taste of Italy with their authentic pizzas and pastas, all at affordable prizes. What makes them even more special is that they have combo meals where you can have your pizza, pasta, and chicken in one plate. We have good news for you! Ristorante Bigoli newest promo will let you have as much pasta as you want for only P149.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment