Monday 26 February 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- 8 CUTS BURGERS

My Personal Experience: I went to 8 Cuts Burgers Greenbelt Branch this year February 14, 2018, together with my big sister. We went there to have night out in celebrate Valentine's Day! This my second time in 8 Cuts Burgers but this is my first time in their newly renovated space within the garden used to be located in upper of others restaurant now expanded on their own!!














8 Cuts Burgers
There may be burger joints in Metro Manila, but 8 Cuts features 8 cuts of beef in custom-blend patties that are freshy ground, hand-pressed and seared to order. This sttention to detail for what is usually seen as greasy grub, shows off what The Moment Group has became known for. The proof is in the pudding: with several outlets in the metro, long lines, and constantly buzz-worthy burgers, this is the Moment Group's fastest expanding brand yet. Love all burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment