Friday 14 December 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- ART IN SKY GARDEN

My Personal Experience: I went to Sky Garden Sisig Society this year November 5, 2018, together with my sister. We went there to checkout the wall paintings and have all photograph:) It was a colorful filled day Hot outside the Sky Garden while cozy and cool inside Sisig Society! No wonder it's popular on millennials while you eat you can take a shot and post on your feed:)














Art In Sky Garden
I was really impressed with the interiors of their resto! This isn't what first comes to mind when you say a sisig joint, I was expecting more of a Filipino-themed place, but I was happy to be surprised! It's well-lit and it's got the combination of metal and wood so there was a tiny bit of touch of industrial. My favorite would be the displayed artworks which are mash-up of foreign icons and Pinoy thing: Albert Einstein snacking on dirty ice cream, and John Lennon enjoying his videoke session by belting out Freddie Aguilar's Anak. Mad props to the creators of these:0

Source: https://www.leftoverjinx.com/2016/04/sisig-society-eastwood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment