Sunday 30 December 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- TATERS GLORIETTA

My Personal Experience: I went to Taters Glorietta Cinemas this day December 30, 2018, together with my sister. We went there to find snack upon waiting for assigned movie schedule! Taters is perfectly situated near the cinemas that's why you can't miss it when your about to buy tickets yet we bought some-else' but their place is so vibrant we can't resits to take photos!














Taters Glorietta
Whenever I watch a movie, I always need to get myself a combo of their Lipton iced tea and a big bag of popcorn. My usual order is bbq and white cheddar but to my surprise white cheddar and melted butter goes so well together. This hearty treat is what makes my movie experience good regardless of the movie. Perfect companion! Go with the Minor size for Super-pop since its enough for one person. Be mindful of the flavors though cause sometimes its a hit or miss:0

No comments:

Post a Comment