Wednesday 16 January 2019

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- CITADINES PREMIER LOFT

My Personal Experience: I went to Citadines Premier Loft this year January 3, 2019, together with my brothers and sister including their spouses and children. We went there to prepare for my big sister wedding happening on the same day. I woke up feeling rich putting the hotel's robe and capture the moments in the early morning when sun shine- perfect for photo lighting:)














Citadines Premier Loft
The hotel has a lot of room types to offer like Studio Executive Type, 1-Bedroom Executive, 2-Bedroom Deluxe or 3-Bedroom Executive. 2-Bedroom Premier Loft is another exceptional offering of the serviced residence is the 2-Bedroom Premier that has an expansive 149 sqm of space. There are only 3 loft-type units of this apartment category in the serviced residence and therefore highly coveted by discerning business and leisure travelers travelling with their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment