Saturday 30 March 2019

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- YAKIMIX SMOKELESS BUFFET

My Personal Experience: I went to Yakimix Smokeless Buffet at Greenbelt 3 Makati City last Febuary 1, 2014, together with my sister. We went there to feel the eat all you can experience:) It's been a long time since this one happened but I like to share it because the food looks good still and I have nothing to post latest right now so I open my old files and find this photographs!!














Yakimix Smokeless Buffet
The #1 Smokeless Grill Buffet Resto! Our family have craved for grilled meats and seafoods so we decided to dine in this restaurant. Gladly there were few tables left that we were able to get seated upon our arrival but 10 minutes after we went in, customers flocked and are patiently waiting for their turn to be given a vacant table. Well, people come and patiently wait because aside from grilling meats, fish and other seafoods, there were deliciously prepared food readily available to fill one's stomach at the resto's buffet table. From soup, appetizer, salad, main course, desserts, fruits, refreshments and coffee or tea, all of it are stored for sumptuous meal of their buffet lovers customers. It's really value for money! By the way, if there are birthday celebrants among you he/she may dine for free as long as accompanied by 4 paying persons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment