Saturday 21 December 2019

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SKY GARDEN INTERIOR

My Personal Experience: I went to Sky Garden Sandwicheese! this year September 3, 2019, together with my best friend. We went there to eat snacks but I was inspired with the interior I might have a impromptu photo-shoot! Since we're the only one in the mini restaurant that time expect the servers I had my picture taken almost in every corner it's worth fulfilling experience:)














Sky Garden Interior
Sky Garden offers mall-goers a serene, safe, and innovative venue, where they can gather among family and friends to grasp and enjoy nature while going about their usual dining, shopping, entertainment and leisure activities. Sky Garden allows countless city dwellers a much-needed, stress-free opportunity to relax and unwind through a picturesque and unique interaction with nature. In Sky Garden with its minimal carbon footprint, may help counteract global warming, as roof gardens are known to reduce the effects of ‘urban heat islands’. It may contribute to decrease the ambient temperature along portion of North Edsa where its located:)

No comments:

Post a Comment