Friday 22 May 2020

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BURGOO GATEWAY CUBAO

My Personal Experience: I went to Burgoo Gateway Cubao last year December 11, 2019, together with my former office mate. We went there to catch up and dine with high quality food! Sometimes it's nice to splurge a little beyond your usual spending to taste the goodness of life specially during holiday season this area is a nice venue to do it you'll get to indulge in flavors:)















Burgoo Gateway Cubao
Yummy without a doubt, this place is amazing.. great ambiance and delicious food. although place is a bit dim (pics for Instagram) it is still good to take photos for the food. Burgoo a place to eat- excellent food at very reasonable prices. I've been for breakfast, lunch & dinner which allowed me the opportunity to sample their large selection of meals as I ate here regularly over my stay in Quezon city and found it a relaxing and a joyful experience. Both the quality of the food and the staff's service was impressive not to mention the cocktails list and non alcoholic beverages you can try. I would definitely return on my next holidays to Quezon City Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment