Tuesday 12 May 2020

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- THE SOUQ PAMPANGA

My Personal Experience: I went to The Souq Pampanga last year October 26, 2019, together with my parents and relatives. We went there to eat/ celebrate the Christening of Luke Kristoff:) The first baby of one of my cousins in the father side I was a bit surprise that they chose this location as a reception since my sister and I were planning to visit as she saw the rave online:0














The Souq Pampanga
The Souq Pampanga which means “marketplace” in Arabic, is indeed a melting pot not just of gastronomic delights but also of ideas and inspiration. Glenda Quiambao, who co-owns The Souq with Allan Bituin and Shy Bala of Pampanga-based furniture shop More Than A Chair, explains that the restaurant was inspired by the Souk Madinat in Dubai. Constructing the restaurant took only three months, albeit only partially. It was officially opened to the public upon the completion of The Souq Dining. In the latter part of 2013, another area at the back was added. If the main dining area has a somewhat glamorous feel, the area at the back is casual and rustic. A small garden occupy the rear with cozy seating spaces for Intimate events!

Source:https://www.realliving.com.ph/lifestyle/eclectic-and-glamorous-restaurant-in-pampanga

No comments:

Post a Comment