Tuesday 3 November 2020

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- CORE NEON LIGHTS

My Personal Experience: I went to Tomas Morato- Core Night Club-- this year March 1, 2020, together with my best friend. We went there before the pandemic-- hits the country making this our last night out in the bar! Luckily we have some last hoorah before the lockdown began and I have fun night with the neon lights hitting my face its like I'm in outer space beyond this place!

Core Neon Lights
From my experience, the ambience here is pretty chill for drinking and not that crowded. I also didn't like the music which is very outdated like you're partying in early 2000's. But all in all, it's a good place. Just be careful always and be vigilant to cancel orders if no one in your group ordered one. Also, always take extra care of your belongings and no need for you to get wasted, let their music be your drug. The light is inviting you to dance all night- the club for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment