Monday 16 November 2020

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- IT'S A HUNDRED DEGREES

My Personal Experience: I went to our San Nicolas Home Backyard this year May 7, 2020, together with my mom and dad. We went there in the backyard cause its very hot summer day! I was inspired to take a pic since its been a while I've taken one and then what follows was I vibe in to Rich Brian's 100 Degrees really put me in awesome mood and have a blast that day!!



















It's A Hundred Degrees
100 Degrees is a song by Australian singer-songwriter Kylie Minogue, with her sister Dannii Minogue. The track was the second single from Kylie's album Kylie Christmas. It was released on 13 November 2015 by Parlophone and Warner Bros. Records. An alternate version of the song was released on 1 April 2016, (Still Disco to Me) without the word "Christmas". But I was inspired by Rich Brian 100 Degrees his 2019's smash hit that launch him' is the one I'm vibe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment