Saturday 20 February 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BEDROOM LIGHT

My Personal Experience: I went to watch in a Bedroom Light last year September 28, 2020, together with my mom sleeping on the other bed. At first I was alone in the room watching Sleepless on Netflix cause the movie was chill I started to capture my reaction feels as I watch! Bedroom Light that afternoon is not that bright guess I light up the room in some ways- happy:)




















Bedroom Light
Room Light - light that provides general illumination for a room. Light Source, Light - any device serving as a source of illumination; "he stopped the car and turned off the lights". Room - an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view". Which light is good for bedroom? Soft white/warm white (2700 Kelvins): Best for bedrooms and living rooms; providing a traditional warm, cozy feel to them. Bright white/cool white (4100 Kelvins): Best in kitchens, bathrooms or garages; giving rooms a whiter, more energetic feel. What does it mean to light up a room? Either to turn on the lights in the room or it's used as a compliment meaning someone is beautiful or their energy is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment