Friday 30 July 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- ANGEL WINGS

My Personal Experience: I went to our store exit to my Saturday Chill Out Afternoon Session this year May 8, 2021, while I wait for someone to buy I took some selfie as soak in sun's light:) Angel Wings is what I called to the black T-shirt I wore I always wear this as it brings good luck and sort of effect that I have wings even if the design is bird wings' I felt angelic when I wear it:)





















Angel Wings
What do angel wings symbolize? The angel wing is very special as it is a symbol of angels who symbolize protection, purity, courage, love, harmony and protection. They provide happiness, hope and faith. What is an angel wing? Angel wing, also known as slipped wing, crooked wing or drooped wing, is a condition of ducks and geese where the last joint of the wing is twisted and the wing feathers point out, and do not lay smooth against the body. Are angel wings good luck? The angel wing is your personal lucky charm, which combines protection and love. The feathers wrap you in permanent security. Do angel wings go up or down? The wings are typically folded down, meaning the angel is not in flight. The wings are also life-size on the back, making it seem as if the person actually has wings but the small wings' are cuter to look:)

No comments:

Post a Comment