Saturday 17 July 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SMITHEREENS SUMMER

My Personal Experience: I went to our store in a super early morning after completing the 2nd step for the National ID' this year April 28, 2021, together with my neighbor and our driver:) Rare to wake up early yet that day I did the sun is shiny and I can't resist to take some photos once arrive home the sunlight translucent to my hair until evening I'm still beaming what a day:)


















Smithereens Summer
We are going to talk about Twenty One Pilots’ song “Smithereens”, it’s the sixth song on the album Trench, and out of all of the songs of this record, this one is the one that made my head hurt the least with just how complicated it was. One summer I was working in a summer camp, and a lot of the guys decided that it would be really funny to prank some high-schoolers that were having their spring break nearby. Where did the phrase blown to smithereens come? Smithereens first appearing in English in 1829 as "smiddereens," is likely derived from the Irish word smidirín or smidiríní, meaning "fragment." to be smashed or blasted into tiny, fragmentary pieces' ex: the soldiers detonated the explosives and watched the vehicle blow to smithereens!

No comments:

Post a Comment