Saturday 20 November 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- HAMANDA HOTEL: BREAKFAST

My Personal Experience: I went to Hamanda Hotel for Breakfast since I love having breakfast to the hotel's part of the stay I look forward this year July 13, 2021, together with my neighbors! Hamanda Hotel Breakfast is a little bit underwhelming cause you have to be in ungraded room to have options I wish it was buffet set-up rather platted like this a limited prepared food to eat:(
















Hamanda Hotel: Breakfast
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Credit card, debit card, or cash deposit required for incidental charges. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Government-issued photo IDs may or be required:)

No comments:

Post a Comment