Tuesday 30 November 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- HAMANDA HOTEL: SOUQ RESTO

My Personal Experience: I went to Hamanda Hotel Souq Resto since I like exploring spaces to the hotel- part of the stay I look forward this year July 13, 2021, together with my neighbors:) Hamanda Hotel: Souq Resto is not a one hit wonder its versatile this place has more to offer than meets the eye as I went there for the first time I didn't notice some parts this still surprise:)




















Hamanda Hotel: Souq Resto
The Souq means “marketplace” in Arabic, is indeed a melting pot not just of gastronomic delights but also of ideas and inspiration. Entering the restaurant is like being transported to a traditional souk you’ll see a high ceiling and a hallway that as Souk Madinat in Dubai, is filled with rows of shopping stalls. The Souq also serves as More Than A Chair’s showroom, as the restaurant is furnished with the shop’s pieces which are also for sale. A small garden occupies the rear, with cozy seating spaces for more intimate events. In fact, this space is a hit among couples and has even borne witness to countless wedding proposals as beautiful trellis. At night, small lanterns light illuminate the space, making the garden' look all even more romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment