Monday 17 January 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- CHAMPS DINER

My Personal Experience: I went to Champs Diner at The Infinity in Angeles City on Friday last November 5, 2021, together with my nephew and his girlfriend. We went there to taste their burgers, steaks and milkshakes been I'm longing for that American Diner Food used to indulge! Riverdale's Pop's is the vibe I got with neon signage, chessboard floor, & the iconic milkshake:)



















Champs Diner
Champs is now open for franchise! For inquiries just call or text 0917-55-11-726 for details. We visited their Angeles City branch located at The Shoppes at the Infinity. Make way 'cause the champ is here! We've tasted a lot of burgers and steaks before, this is no doubt one of the tops! So good, they claim their to be the home of the best steaks, burgers, and shakes. Visit Champs Branch located at Angeles City, Florida Blanca, Pampanga, Tarlac City and Zambales!

No comments:

Post a Comment