Tuesday 8 November 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- KUYA J'S RESTAURANT

My Personal Experience: I went to Kuya J's Restaurant in SM Pampanga Branch this year May 5, 2022, by myself for the eleventh time, I have to say I'd enjoy this dinner cause I went all out after watching a full length movie I found myself walk into unexpected dinner when I'm just looking for dessert Kuya J's Halo-Halo in particular but in that day isn't available so I went for it!





















Kuya J's Restaurant
A casual dining restaurant that offers great Filipino gastronomic delights. Kuya J's Restaurant: Filipino Food That Will Never Go out of Style! Using quality and unique tasting dishes in a homey way. Aside from serving delicious local dishes, Kuya J offers Filipino sweet treats that you can pair up with your main course. These include Halo-halo, Mango Pandan, Leche Flan, and Ginataang Bilo-bilo. Is Jericho Rosales the owner of Kuya J? Contrary to popular belief, Jericho Rosales doesn't own Kuya J. His name starts with J but he is the restaurant' endorser:)

No comments:

Post a Comment