Wednesday 30 November 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SHAKEY'S ROBINSONS STARMILLS

My Personal Experience: I went to Shakey's Robinsons Starmills Branch for my treat even she's far on big sister's 42nd birthday this year May 21, 2022, by myself for the thirteenth time:) Shakey's Original Bunch Lunch is what I ordered it's pretty heavy and bountiful meal for sure plus a drink of Pineapple Juice sums up the experience I could say its decent deal for P200 up!




















Shakey's Robinsons Starmills
Pizza chain offering pies, fried chicken & lunch buffets in relaxed digs with a kids' game area! We’re celebrating 47 Years of FUN, FAMILY, PIZZA! Join this festive occasion and grab our Pizza, Chicken ‘N’ Mojos 47th Anniversary Blowout Bundle!​ Enjoy 1 Large Thin Crust pizza, 6pcs Chicken 'N' Mojos, 6pcs Goood Nuggets and 1L Houseblend Iced Tea or 1.5L of Coke for only P999*!​ Save P618! ​Plus Supercard members get a FREE Choc’O S’mores dessert pizza:)

No comments:

Post a Comment