Wednesday 29 March 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SEDA HOTEL POOL BLUE WATER

My Personal Experience: I went to Seda Hotel Vertis North Branch on my birthday last year July 10, 2022, together with my best friend who took photos me in the blue water at pool deck:) Seda Hotel Vertis North is perfect for my birthday we all have the pool deck by ourselves it's like we rented the whole place the timing was right and the ambience was fine that we've vibe:)




















Seda Hotel Pool Blue Water
Seda Vertis North has leisure facilities that enable its guests to make the most out of their stay after a hectic business day or simply to enjoy while on holiday. SWIMMING POOL 3rd Level, open 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (open to business and leisure guests). An oasis overlooking the city, with separate adults and children’s pools and a stylish sun deck. Note: Advanced reservation through Guest Service Center is required. Lots to do play, swim and dine at their convenience:)

No comments:

Post a Comment