Tuesday 25 June 2013

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: MONSTERS UNIVERSITY



Director: Dan Scanlon
Cast: Alfred Molina, Aubrey Plaza, Billy Crystal, Charlie Day, Dave Foley, Frank Oz, Helen Mirren, John Goodman, Nathan Fillion, Peter Sohn, Sean Hayes, Steve Buscemi
Plot: A prequel to Pixar's critically and commercially successful animated comedy, "Monsters University" focuses on Sulley and Mike's studies at the University of Fear, where they start off as rivals but soon become best friends. All the regular cast will reprise their roles, with the addition of a new voice cast which includes Dave Foley, Julia Sweeney, Joel Murray, and Peter Sohn.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/monsters-university/id-df020000?nav=60100

My Movie Review: The movie is awesome because it's about meeting new friends in college and makes it cooler because their monsters studying how to be scary. It's actually my first cartoon movie in big screen, even though I like cartoons because they are inspiring and cute. I usually watched them in small screen in Cable TV particularly in HBO and Star Movies. I watched this movie because my sister's company treat us with free tickets with cocktail buffet lunch, dessert and freebies like coke, popcorn, 3D glasses and photos in photo booth. I felt so blessed cause I shared the experience with all my siblings.
My Favorite Line: I've been waiting for this my whole life! I'm gonna be a scarer!

No comments:

Post a Comment