Saturday 29 June 2013

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: WORLD WAR Z


Director: Marc Forster
Cast: Brad Pitt, James Badge Dale, Lucy Aharish, Mireille Enos
Plot: Based on the book of the same title by Max Brooks, "World War Z" is a post-apocalyptic horror film that tells the story of a UN representative. Brad Pitt plays Gerry Lane, a U.N. employee who scours the world, interviewing survivors of the Zombie apocalypse, referred to as World War Z. The United Nations left out much of his work from the official report, choosing to focus on facts and figures from the war rather than the individual stories. These interviews chart a decade-long war against zombies from the view point of many different people of various nationalities, as well as the changing religious, geo-political, and environmental landscape of the survivors.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/world-war-z/id-2c200000?nav=60100

My Movie Review: The movie is a mix of stunning and fast moving worst images but the whole movie for me is a disaster. The movie lacks heart and reasoning, not inspirational and the ending is a mess. The good stuff were shown at the trailers so there's no sense of surprise anymore and didn't shown where the zombies came from, they just pop out, people starts to panic and run. I'm confused some of my classmates liked it but I don't, maybe I expected much or the movie doesn't make sense at all for me but so it's Brad Pitt.
My Favorite Line: Life as we know it will come to an end in 90 days, it’s on us to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment