Wednesday 12 June 2013

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT

My Personal Experience: I went to Singapore for the second time last year April 28, 2012  it's my first time to rode a plane solo. My brother and sister pick me up at the airport, we rode a bus and MRT until we reached Compass Point Mall. We ate there lunch at Jack's Place Pepperdine and went to St. Anne Church near on our home in the Sengkang Tower.


Changi Airport
Singapore Changi Airport has been voted the World's Best Airport at the 2013 World Airport Awards held at Passenger Terminal EXPO in Geneva. This is the fourth time Changi airport has achieved the top prize - last claiming victory back in 2010. The awards are voted for by airport customers from around the world and this year the survey garnered 12.1 million responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment