Wednesday 18 June 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS


Director: Josh Boone
Cast: Shailene Woodley , Ansel Elgort , Willem Dafoe , Laura Dern , Sam Trammell
Plot: The best selling novel by John Green, comes a story about two teenagers with cancer who fall in love. The story follows 16-year-old cancer patient Hazel who meets 17-year-old Augustus Waters at a support group. The story explores their sometimes comical yet melancholy relationship with each other, friends and their family in this 'sick' love story.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/the-fault-in-our-stars-2014/id-81e60000/

My Movie Review: The movie is so impeccable, delightful, sensitive and heart warming. Words were not enough to express what I feel how much I love this movie, make me realize to enjoy little things because it makes big actions when you sum it all. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort delivers an impressive performance and their chemistry is starting to fire.
My Favorite Lines: "Okay, maybe I'm not such a shitty writer. But I can't pull my ideas together, Van Houten. My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations." "The world is not a wish granting factory." "There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that."

No comments:

Post a Comment