Tuesday 3 June 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: MALEFICENT


Director: Robert Stromberg
Cast: Angelina Jolie , Elle Fanning , Sharlto Copley , Juno Temple , Sam Riley , Brenton Thwaites , Imelda Staunton , Lesley Manville , Miranda Richardson ,  Peter Capaldi
Plot: Told from the perspective of the princess' evil nemesis, Maleficent, this fairytale thriller explores the origins of the evil fairy Maleficent and what led her to curse Princess Aurora in Disney's animated classic Sleeping Beauty. Maleficent is desperately searching for acceptance and desires to be the mistress of all fairies. However, will darkness prevail as she chooses her path to superiority?

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/maleficent-2014/id-e2770000/

My Movie Review: The movie is magnificent, wild imagination and great creativity in this classic story works this time. I don't know Maleficent existed in the story of Sleeping Beauty, I'm so grateful they made this movie and see what she made of but I'm little bit disappointed with the ending. Angelina Jolie claimed her rightful throne as the Queen of Hollywood fantasy movies and made Maleficent the most beloved villain in fairytale history.
My Favorite Lines: "I know you're there. Don't be afraid. I'm not afraid. Then come out. Then you'll be afraid." "All the other fairies fly, why don't you? I had wings once, and they were strong. But they were stolen from me." Before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she will fall into a sleep-like death!

No comments:

Post a Comment