Sunday 15 June 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE CHANGI TERMINALS

My Personal Experience: I went to Changi Terminals last May 4, 2013, together with my whole family. This is my 3rd visit in Singapore with my parents and my aunt, my siblings were there to pick-up us to the airport. We explore each terminals where we took pictures all over the place and have fully lunch at Thai Express where we have so much fun eating.















Changi Terminals
Terminal 1 Our first terminal, re-imagined and reinvented for an urban tropical experience.
Terminal 2 Offers comfort and convenience to ease the weary traveller.
Terminal 3 It is a shopaholic's paradise with two dedicated shopping zones.
Terminal 4 The future of travel, connecting passengers to the world, faster and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment