Sunday 14 December 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: HORNS


Director: Alexandre Aja
Cast: Daniel Radcliffe , Juno Temple , Heather Graham , Kelli Garner , David Morse , Max Minghella , James Remar , Kathleen Quinlan , Joe Anderson , Michael Adamthwaite
Plot: The film follows Ig Perrish (Daniel Radcliffe) the number one suspect for the violent rape and murder of his girlfriend, Merrin (Juno Temple). Hungover from a night of hard drinking, Ig awakens one morning to find horns starting to grow from his own head and soon realizes their power drives people to confess their sins and give in to their most selfish and unspeakable impulses – an effective tool in his quest to discover the true circumstances of his late girlfriend's tragedy and for exacting revenge on her killer.

Source: http://www.movieinsider.com/m6558/horns/

My Movie Review: The movie is exciting and tempting, little bit dark, dangerous but sexy. It's a mix feel experience, lots of adjectives to describe it and there's creative thinking going on. Daniel Radcliffe proves his not the Harry Potter kid anyone, his now mature enough to play daring roles and his acting is getting better. The visual effects is creepy from the horns itself to the snakes and the end twist shocked me with what came out next.
My Favorite Lines: "I'm going to love you for the rest of my life." "Just love me for the rest of mine." "No one is born evil but sometimes when you go through hell, the only way out is to walk deeper into the fire." "Admit you killed her! It would be such a huge scoop for me." "I've got an idea. How about you guys beat the heck out of each other and the winner gets an exclusive interview with me" "What's that snake doing around your neck?"

No comments:

Post a Comment