Saturday 6 December 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES RED TABLE KOREAN RESTAURANT

My Personal Experience: I worked as a waiter at Red Table Korean Restaurant, this year November 7, 2014, together with my co-workers. We took pictures for me to have a remembrance were I use to work, this was taken on my last night as a waiter. We took pictures mostly on the dinning area, some on the kitchen area and cash/ordering counter.

Red Table Korean Restaurant
If you want fast and affordable Korean food then you need to try this restaurant. They have selections such as bibimbap, deopbap, bulgogi, jjige, ramyeon and gimbap. They also have my favorite melona ice cream. Place is clean and spacious and servers are really nice. Found at Third Floor, RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Salcedo Village, Makati City.

No comments:

Post a Comment