Tuesday 16 December 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES CHELSEA GRAND CAFE

My Personal Experience: I went to Chelsea Grand Cafe this year November 29, 2014, together with my parents and my sister. We stayed first at Settle's Best where we had coffee and breads to share with in the afternoon. At night we had our dinner in Chelsea Grand Cafe where we ordered salad, pasta, pizza and whole roasted chicken, it's a feast!














Chelsea Grand Cafe
The name “Chelsea” was inspired by the Chelsea Market in New York. I’m not sure if the ambiance has a semblance, but I can assure that the ambiance in Chelsea Grand CafĂ© is laid-back, casual and light. Various food items for sale are displayed on the divider in the middle of the dining area. It is located at One Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.

No comments:

Post a Comment