Sunday 17 May 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: HOT PURSUIT


Director: Anne Fletcher
Cast: Reese Witherspoon , Sofia Vergara , Michael Mosley , Richard T. Jones , Mark Kubr ,  Matthew Del Negro ,  Robert Kazinsky , Jaylen Moore , John Carroll Lynch
Plot: An uptight and inept female cop is sent on a mission to protect a sexy and outgoing widow of a drug dealer. She must protect the widow from criminals and dirty policemen. Throughout her mission, the female cop races through Texas while being chased by crooked cops and murderous gunmen.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/hot-pursuit-2015/id-92e80000/

My Movie Review: The movie is a funny combination of wit and charm shown in different situations. Reese Witherspoon as the uptight cop with over the book personality and Sofia Vergara as the sexy window whose loud and proud, outrageous and hilarious over the top loose cannonball. This unlikely duo made a good team in escaping the bad guys but one of the has a hidden agenda that will take turn in the story. I've expected lots of adventure but I guess those caught in the moment scenes were the real adventure that makes it fun.
My Favorite Lines: "Mrs. Riva, I am a police officer." "Oh please! Look at you! You are teeny tiny! You look like a little dog that I can put in my purse." "What is that white thing?" "Oh, that's my underwear." "That's no underwear. That's a diaper!" "Officer Cooper is four feet, nine inches." "Oh, come on!" "Traveling with a 50-year-old suspect."

No comments:

Post a Comment