Thursday 21 May 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: PITCH PERFECT


Director: Elizabeth Banks
Cast: Anna Kendrick , Elizabeth Banks , Hailee Steinfeld , Brittany Snow , Alexis Knapp , Rebel Wilson , Anna Camp , Skylar Astin , Adam DeVine , Hana Mae Lee , Ester Dean
Plot: Directed by Elizabeth Banks, this movie is a sequel to the 2012 musical comedy that follows Fat Amy and Beca through their senior year at Barden University where the girls enter an international a cappella competition which no American team has ever won. "Pitch Perfect" is adapted from Mickey Rapkin's non-fiction book titled "Pitch Perfect: The Quest For Collegiate A Cappella Glory"

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/pitch-perfect-2-2015/id-f9e60000/

My Movie Review: The movie is perfect sequel showing where the story have become in an international a cappella competition. The first movie became one of my favorite and I even watched it more than 10 times on my laptop. This time expectations were higher just like Rebel said huger if that's a word. Fat Amy and Beca became popular names I heard that says a lot on the impact of this franchise. I'm enjoying every smashing moments of it!
My Favorite Soundtrack: When I'm Gone (Cup Song)

I've got my ticket for the long way around, Two bottle whiskey for the way, And I sure would like some sweet company, And I'm leaving tomorrow. What'd you say? When I'm gone, when I'm gone, You're gonna miss me when I'm gone, You're gonna miss me by my walk, You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh, You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

Source: http://letras.mus.br/anna-kendrick/when-im-gone--cup-song-/

No comments:

Post a Comment