Sunday 28 June 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: ENTOURAGE


Director: Doug Ellin
Cast: Adrian Grenier , Kevin Connolly , Kevin Dillon , Jerry Ferrara , Jeremy Piven , Mark Wahlberg , Emily Ratajkowski , Ronda Rousey , Emmanuelle Chriqui , Billy Bob Thornton
Plot: A big screen adaptation that serves as the continuation of the HBO TV series of the same name. Movie star Vincent Chase together with his boys, Eric, Turtle and Johnny, are back...and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven). Some of their ambitions have changed, but the bond between them remains strong as they navigate the capricious and often cutthroat world of Hollywood.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/entourage-2015/id-93e80000/

My Movie Review: The movie is so rich living in leisure never gets old and this guys know how to show it off. Having luxurious parties with cool friends is what I want my lifestyle should be I made not have it now but I know I will have it soon. "Dream Large Live Larger" has a nice ring to it make sense cause we need to live our dreams and make them reality.
My Favorite Lines: "It’s like when a girl asks if you want to bang her hot sister. Of course you say ‘no’ but neither of you really believes you mean it, though." "Vince, you take care of more people than Red Cross, huh?" "Fun is when you forget a girls’ name while you’re fuckin her." "He told me it was goin' a toga themed wedding with glass dildo centerpieces."

No comments:

Post a Comment