Tuesday 16 June 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: SAN ANDREAS


Director: Brad Peyton
Cast: Dwayne Johnson , Carla Gugino , Alexandra Daddario , Hugo Johnstone-Burt , Archie Panjabi , Ioan Gruffudd , Colton Haynes , Art Parkinson , Paul Giamatti
Plot: After a magnitude 9 earthquake hits California, a search-and-rescue helicopter pilot from Los Angeles, along with his ex-wife, heads over to San Francisco in order to save their estranged daughter. The trio then come across many difficulties along their journey.


My Movie Review: The movie is a disaster feast ready to unfold in front of your naked eyes! It's the catastrophe that you don't want to happen but you want to see cause it will give thrills and chills. This remind us things can happen in any moment so have the right mind set and be brave. Dwayne Johnson is the strong man saving his family against all odds and may call himself "The Rock" but deep inside you'll know has a gentle kind heart.
My Favorite Soundtrack: California Dreamin'

All the leaves are brown (All the leaves are brown) And the sky is gray (And the sky is gray) I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk) On a winter's day (On a winter's day) I'd be safe and warm (I'd be safe and warm) If I was in L.A (If I was in L.A.) California dreamin' (California dreamin') on such a winter's day

No comments:

Post a Comment