Tuesday 2 June 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: IT FOLLOWS


Director: David Robert Mitchell
Cast: Maika Monroe, Keir Gilchrist, Jake Weary , Olivia Luccardi , Daniel Zovatto
Plot: For nineteen-year-old Jay, Autumn should be about school, boys and week-ends out at the lake. But after a seemingly innocent sexual encounter, she finds herself plagued by strange visions and the inescapable sense that someone, something, is following her. Faced with this burden, Jay and her friends must find a way to escape the horrors that seem to be only a few steps behind.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3235888/

My Movie Review: The movie gave me an exciting feeling similar with Final Destination when I saw the trailer but when I watched the movie it's a different story in a bad way. I thought they will die one by one cause it follows but only one died in the movie it doesn't make sense. The thrill was killed after the pool scene it was dead to me I don't remember it except end when they walked together and someone was following them felt unfinished.
My Favorite Lines: "It could look like someone you know or it could be a stranger in a crowd. Whatever helps it get close to you." "You don't believe me do you?" "I have an idea!" What? it got away..." "There's a thing, something that, it follows you just pass it on"

No comments:

Post a Comment