Monday 25 January 2016

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE 5th WAVE


Director: J Blakeson
Cast: ChloĆ« Grace Moretz , Nick Robinson , Ron Livingston , Liev Schreiber , Maggie Siff , Maika Monroe , Zackary Arthur , Alex Roe , Maria Bello , Talitha Bateman , Nadji Jeter
Plot: Set in the present day against the backdrop of fear and distrusts, four waves of deadly attacks by alien invasion have destroyed most of human population, pushing them back to Stone Age. As one of the last survivors on Earth, 16-year-old Cassie Sullivan is on the run, going through multiple obstacles as she desperately tries to save her younger brother Sammy. As she prepares for the inevitable and lethal fifth wave, Cassie meets a young man who may become her final hope.


My Movie Review: The movie is good enough to sell the story apocalyptic survival film that keeps you wanting more even if some were predictable. The first young adult novel to see this year that will take the big screen too much anticipation for the readers yet some think it's just a typical alien invasion story. Powerhouse cast and action sequence always gets me good thing that's my cup of tea cause I like to look what I do if I become part of it.
My Favorite Lines: "The first wave knocked out all the power, then the second wave hit. An earthquake strong enough to shake the entire planet. With the third wave disease spread across the world. By the fourth wave, they were among us." "I didn’t know it then, that was the last normal day of my life." "The Others have the ability to inhabit human hosts and control their actions. They look just like us. They could be any where." "You can’t trust anyone anymore." "The Other see our hope as a weakness, but they’re wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment