Thursday 7 January 2016

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES WATERFRONT V.I.P LOUNGE

My Personal Experience: I went to Waterfront Hotel V.I.P Lounge last year May 2, 2015, together with my siblings and their respective partners. We went there to take our family pictures minutes before the wedding begins. We also take pictures with our parents but only the wedding photographer have it after that I went to their dining area to have selfies.














Waterfront V.I.P Lounge
Waterfront Ambassador Club guests get exclusive access to the Ambassador Lounge located at the 21st floor with the sweeping views of the bay and the city. This relaxing, upscale space, gives privilege to guests for an express check-in and check-out, a butler service and complimentary breakfast and afternoon cocktails while catching your favorite TV show. It also offers a boardroom to meet with your team and a business center to get some work done or simply connect with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment