Friday 15 January 2016

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES WATERFRONT BALLROOM

My Personal Experience: I went to Waterfront Ballroom last year May 2, 2015, together with family and friends. We went there to attend the reception of the wedding and witness the program. There was a photo booth and unexpected dance showdown where I was called even if I don't dance and the first one to show I just let loose and make the time fun.













Waterfront Ballroom
This neo-classical structure design is a purpose-built international class hotel offering distinctive convention and business facilities, catering to the to the needs of the business and leisure community. There are a number of Hotels in Cebu in Philippines that provide the guests with numerous accommodation options. Waterfront Hotel in Cebu is one of the best hotels of the city and is quite popular among the tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment