Tuesday 8 November 2016

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: JACK REACHER: NEVER GO BACK

Director: Edward Zwick
Cast: Tom Cruise , Cobie Smulders , Danika Yarosh , Patrick Heusinger , Robert Knepper
Plot: Jack Reacher returns to the headquarters of his old unit only to find out that he is now accused of a 16-year-old homicide. As he attempts to connect with a female military investigator, he ends up being paired with Samantha Dayton. Reacher realises she just may be his daughter.


My Movie Review: The movie is classic action adapted from best-selling novel explodes. Tom Cruise delivers hard punch that's fun to watch and justified fight scenes worth seeing. Though the first Jack Reacher felt strong compare to this one with less impact in storyline. Cobie Smulders is too cold for the role I wish her character show more feminine side since we all know her being tough commander. Keeping the balance was the potential daughter that needs protection making this family affair in the middle of New Orleans night parades.
My Favorite Lines: "You think you're above the law but I'm not the law so you should start running because I'm going to start hunting and when I find you I'm going to kill you all." "Sorry he's not feeling well. You might want to use this one" "It's the haircut. All you guys go to the same barber?" "Why do I get the feeling that you're enjoying this? You have very interesting way saying thank you. "Who the hell are you? I’m the guy you didn’t count on. "I need your help they killed. Someone’s killing soldiers used to be under your command."

No comments:

Post a Comment