Friday 18 November 2016

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE DEAN & DELUCA

My Personal Experience: I went to Dean & Deluca in Orchard Gateway last year October 8, 2015, together with my sister. We went there to spend time to eat some rainbow cake on my second last day in Singapore. Dean & Deluca is a good place to hangout it's cozy and each product delicious! I had fun on the gourmet section acting like I'm buying things!!















Dean & DeLuca
It is a chain of upscale grocery stores. The first one was established in New York City's SoHo district by Joel Dean, Giorgio DeLuca and Jack Ceglic in September 1977. It is headquarter in Wichita, Kansas. Dean & DeLuca is own by Pace Development as of 2014, a Thai luxury development company.  It is your source for gourmet foods and gift baskets. Shopping the finest foods & gourmet gifts including an award-winning selection of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment