Monday 6 February 2017

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: SPLIT


Director: M.Night Shyamalan
Cast: James McAvoy , Anya Taylor-Joy , Betty Buckley , Haley Richardson , Jessica Sula
Plot: Kevin is a man with at least 23 different personalities who is compelled to abduct three teenage girls led by the willful and observant Casey. As the girls are held captive, a final personality - "The Beast" - begins to materialise and dominate all the others, causing Kevin to fight for survival among all of those contained within him as well as everyone around him.


My Movie Review: The movie is suspenseful tale that give you clever look to one's mind. M.Night Shyamalan is it behind the twists master of directing and writing new found horror. Split marks his successful comeback through the critics and on blockbuster phenomenon. James McAvoy throws himself into multiple parts that show the essence of being an actor. This is a must-see surprisingly hit with smart plotting and fine performance of all the stars!!
My Favorite Lines: "My name's Hedwig. How old are you? Nine..Someone's coming for you! Who's coming?" "He's done awful things to people and he'll do awful things to you." "Help me get out of here, Hedwig. Are you trying to trick me? I'll tell on you." "An individual with different personalities can change their body chemistry with their thoughts." "You've emailed for an appointment two days in a row. Tell me what's going on. Did something happen?" "I've never seen a case like this before. 23 identities live in Kevin's body." "The only chance we have is if all three of us go crazy on this guy." "What are we doing here? What the hell is going on? I was sent to get you." "Don't worry, he's not allowed to touch you. He knows what your here for... He listens to me." "The broken are the more evolved."

No comments:

Post a Comment