Monday 27 February 2017

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER TWO


Director: Chad Stahelski
Cast: Keanu Reeves , Laurence Fishburne , Ruby Rose , Common , Riccardo Scamarcio , John Leguizamo , Ian McShane , Bridget Moynahan, Peter Stormare , Peter Serafinowicz
Plot: The assassin you send to kill another assassin is back for another mission, where he is forced out of retirement by a former partner. The former associate aims to seize the control over a mysterious international assassin`s network. John Wick, forced to take the mission due to a blood oath, travels to Rome to pit against some of the most deadly assassins.


My Movie Review: The movie is adrenaline-pumping flick that make every seconds count. It is back better than the first one for sure but still doesn't lose the essence of the first film. John Wick: Chapter Two makes it's return most stylish in setting and elegantly violent with more head shots. This movie gets more cooler in the end with the mute girl who challenge Keanu Reeves to a fight in a mirror-like slick set-up and gave us idea on the next chapter!
My Favorite Lines: "Is this a formal event or a social affair? Social. How many buttons? Two And what style? Tactical." "The man, the myth, the legend, John Wick. You’re not very good at retiring. I’m working on it." " You want a war, or you want to just give me a gun? Somebody please get this man a gun!" "You stabbed the devil in the back. To him this isn't vengeance, this is justice." "I'd like to see the manager. How good to see you again so soon, Mr. Wick. Shall I announce you? Yes, please. Mr. Wick is on his way to see you, sir." "Your descent into hell begins here, Mr. Wick. Earl will guide, do be careful on your way down. Oh, and remember, you owe me. You don’t want me owing you." "If John Wick isn’t dead he soon will beats." "Whoever comes, I’ll kill them. I’ll kill them all. Of course you will."

No comments:

Post a Comment